Manor House Tours
A full tour of candy legend Frank C. Mars’ historic 1930’s manor is available to the public by appointment Tuesday – Friday 10 am-3pm and on select Saturdays.
- Open to the Public : Tours of the Manor and Farm are available on the first weekend each month Saturday 10am-4pm and Sunday Noon until 4pm with special activities at reduced costs. Reservations are not required $7
- Guided Manor Tour by Reservation ($10/person)
- Tours of the historic Manor House are available by reservation throughout the week: $10 per person and typically begin at 10am and 1pm.
- Guided Manor Tour & Dessert ($15/person)
- Tours can be combined with group dessert, tea, and coffee around the historic 40 seat dining room table.
- $15 per person.
- Guided Manor, Farm Tour & Dessert ($20/person)
- Tours can be combined with group dessert, tea, and coffee around the historic 40 seat dining room table and historic farm tour. $20 per person.
- Guided Manor, Farm Tour & Luncheon ($25/person, min 20 per group)
- Tours can be combined with tea room lunch, dessert, tea and coffee, Manor Tour, stories, and historic farm tour. $25 per person, minimum of 20 per group.
We Love A Celebration at Milky Way Farm!
firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 931-808-2281
Like us on Facebook for upcoming events!
To see photos of Manor House, click the button below!